Thursday 7 August 2008

What about soul winning?

Hi everyone,

God reminded me about soul winning this morning because we need to get back to praying for people who are not saved. It’s so easy to forget about soul winning but we need to bear witness to the Truth with our lives. The price has been paid for people to come to the Father through Jesus Christ and God’s strategy is to restore mankind to Himself. I was reading about marketing some few weeks ago and it was defined as “the skill of figuring out what people need and communicating that you can fulfil the need”. In soul winning, we know that people need God so we need to communicate the gospel to people who do not know God. I pray that we will be an effective witness to everyone we come across by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Regards,

Dupe

2 comments:

Yves said...

Many thanks dupe... your blogs are refreshing. Its sad that we often forget about soulwinning... God has been talking to me too, and I know that there are levels of grace I will never experience unless and until I win a soul!

Dupe Makinde said...

Thanks Chinedu, God will help us all.