Monday 13 October 2008

Are you tired and worn out?

If you are weary, exhausted, shattered or drained, I want you to know that there is strength in God. So many things can drain us or make us weary but we know from the word of God that those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength because He gives strength to those who are tired and worn out. Are you weary financially, go to God for provision, do you feel as if you can’t go on, God is waiting for you. Don’t give up on your dreams because of the storms, our Father Abraham believed in hope against hope. As we wait on the Lord, He will give us instructions that will lead us to our promise land. I have made up my mind to hold on to God’s promises and as long as I live, I shall testify of the Lord’s goodness in my life in Jesus name.

If you are looking for your next job or contract, you might dread Mondays because you don’t have anywhere to go. Don’t be discouraged because the Lord is faithful. Recently I’ve felt drained financially because everything is more expensive and it feels as if all I do is spend, spend, and spend. I’ve chosen to put my trust in God and I can tell you that He has been faithful. Last week at work, I was given £150 vouchers that I can use in many shops plus pay a rise that I wasn’t expecting, God is awesome. I know the world is going through a shaking and everything that can be shaken will be shaken. As Christians, let us build our lives on the Rock and we will not be shaken because the Rock of ages cannot be shaken. He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Agape love,

Dupe

No comments: