Thursday 30 December 2010

Keep on praying

As we come to the end of 2010 and move into 2011, I have been reflecting on how this year has been for me. The beginning was full of challenges, I faced things that have I never dealt with before but through it all, I can say that God brought me through the heavy waters that wanted to drown me and the fire that wanted to burn me. How did I come through it? It was because I did not give up in prayers.


I've concluded that God is not interested in holding us back or keeping things from us. How can someone who paid a great price to give us abundant life hold us from enjoying that life; a life where nothing is missing or broken? There is also an enemy whose aim is to kill, steal and destroy but God's plan is to give you life if you are in Christ Jesus. For God so loved the world that He gave His only son so that whosoever will believe in Him will not perish but have eternal life. Please consider giving your life to Jesus if you haven't, He is the source of life; there is no true life anywhere but in Christ Jesus.

As you enter 2011, I encourage you not to give up in prayer because:

'The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available (dynamic in its working)’. James 5:16b

With God all things are possible.

Wishing you God's best for 2011.

With love,

Dupe

No comments: