Tuesday 30 September 2008

Loving God and people

It’s been a while since I’ve written on this blog. I truly apologise for my silence, thank God for one of my sisters who woke me up. Today, I was reading the book of 1 John and it’s all about loving God, others and living in the light because God is light and there is no darkness in Him. I can’t get away from love in this season because being a Christian is all about love. We cannot claim we love God and not love the people we see. We have to love, 1 Corinthians 13 tells us that nothing we do matters without love. I thought about that this morning, God has standards and He will not lower them for anyone. Please make sure you are walking in love.

If you have not been walking in love, ask God for forgiveness, He is faithful to forgive us and cleanse us of our sins. Please read the whole of 1 John, it will bless you mightily. It doesn’t matter what other Christians are doing, make sure you are walking in the word of God. The word of God is the truth that sets us free.

No comments: